Sunday, March 16, 2014

Where are the cookies?!

After taking the fun candids, I decided that the light was too good to NOT take some great group shots... but the kids would rather play.  So I did what any good mom would do: I bribed them with cookies.  They were good for a while...

 Even if Charlotte was less than impressed...

 And Jack had to give her a good tickle under the armpit...
 Then I decided that we needed a new backdrop.  "Over to the fence," I said.  The kids protested (whined).  "Come on," I said, "There is a cookie in it for you!" They immediately obeyed me.  Fabulous!
 "What are you doing," I questioned.  "Looking for the cookies!  You SAID there was a cookie in it for us!" Liz began banging on the fence and you can see Jack's hand all clenched up in anger at the apparent lack of cookies...
 "Where are the cookies mom?!"  Oops, guess I hadn't meant my words to be taken quite like that...
 They weren't too excited to finish pictures after that, but they tried anyway...

A few cookies later and all was well again...

2 comments:

Miriam Lusk said...

Oh my heck! Your kids are gorgeous! I can't believe how grown up and gorgeous Liz is! And jack is such a lil stud. And charlotte is obviously Liz's clone.

shauna said...

OK. I'm just going to say it. Liz looks like she is already in her teens and has a look of 'yes, I a free spirit with sun shining through my long curls'. Isn't she still three?? What happened?? When did she grow up to look like that?? What happened to pig tails?? She seriously looks like a teenager/college student. She is beautiful. You are going to have to fight off the boys. Holy cow. I liked Charlotte's grouchy face at the fence.