Saturday, March 15, 2014

 Liz getting her first major award!  She is a super reader!
 The kids dressed up as people from biblical times for the Christmas parade to promote the Nativity festival.  Liz put on a happy face (for us at least).
 Jack did not! He froze!  It was so cold that both kids were sobbing by the time we walked to the car after the parade.  Note to self: rain boots are not that warm, even if Jack loves them!
 Snow day!  School was cancelled the last day before Christmas break.  I love this shot, she looks so mischievous!
 Jack had fun too, despite some snowballs thrown to the head by... ahem... someone.

 I got in on the fun a bit as well!
 Liz loves the snow.  She also has a pretty good arm.  Good thing she didn't actually hit the camera man!
 Charlotte did not love the snow, but she does love rearranging the kitchen cupboards!
Jack's pre-church nap. I think I want to tattoo this one on my brain forever.  Love this kid in his little suit!

No comments: